Influencing & Communications Workshop
Leadership Influencing skills Coaching program
Focussed 'One with One' format
Full Influencing toolbox compliment
Supportive and safe development environement
Achieves measurable outcomes in conjunction with relevant workplace events/opportunities
What is involved?
The half day Influence and Communication Workshop is offered for internal groups of up to 20 participants. It provides an introduction to effective communications and influencing skills. It also introduces the tools in a way which can be used in the workplace. The Influencing & Communications Workshop consists of a half day workshop for groups of up to 20 staff from your organisation.
Workshops for the group, cover:
● influencing and communication theory and tools
● case studies relevant to the workplace
● practice using the tools in small groups within the workshops
● preparation of action plans to take into the workplace for upcoming events
The Influencing & Communications Workshop typically includes:
● an Influencing Model
● the Persuasion Checklist used to prepare for influencing situations
● the Active Listening Checklist
These workshops can be run at the client premises where a suitable venue is available or at an agreed offsite facility.